Welcome to www.neodesignstore.com
These terms and conditions of sale govern the contract for the sale of the products offered on the NeoDesignSrore.com website, with registered office in Rome, via Ruggero Fiore, 8 00136 Roma P.IVA IT 13587961007
1 PRODUCT INFORMATION
– All available products are described in detail on the relevant page of the website. The purchased products are available after the order has been concluded.
– The prices are expressed in Euro (€), present in the Product’s sheet and do not include shipping costs.
– “Site” is the website wwwneodesignstore.com, dedicated to the sale of artistic handicraft products.
– “Customer” is the subject (natural person or legal entity) that makes the purchase on the Site, accepting the general conditions of sale.
– “Order” is the request form for the goods on sale, filled in by the Customer through the Site.
– “Products” are the goods offered for sale on the Site, according to the general conditions of sale.
– “Price” is the consideration for the sale of the goods only.
– “Contract” is the distance contract for the sale of products, based on the general terms and conditions of sale.
– “Parties” are NEO’ SRLS and the Customer.
4 SALE OF PRODUCTS
– The products are offered for sale on the basis of the terms and conditions stipulated herein and published on the Site at the time of the order. The purchase of products implies full and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale, which shall remain valid and effective until they are amended and/or supplemented by NEO’ SRLS. Any amendments and/or additions will be effective from the date on which they are published on the Site and will apply to sales made from that date.
– The contract is considered concluded and binding for the parties when NEO’ SRLS sends the order confirmation to the customer’s e-mail address.
– The Customer may cancel the Order, free of charge, at any time before the Products are delivered. Cancellations made after delivery shall be made by the Customer exercising his right of withdrawal within 14 days of delivery and bearing the costs of returning the product to NEO’ SRLS.
– Prices and products are subject to change without prior notice.
5 DELIVERY TIMES AND METHODS – CONFORMITY DEFECTS
– Shipping costs may vary depending on the place of delivery.
– Products are delivered to the shipping address indicated by the customer in the order by courier. All the information required for delivery shall be completed accurately. NEO’ SRLS is not responsible for non-delivery due to incorrect delivery address or telephone number. All additional costs arising from delivery complications or non-delivery will be charged to the Customer in these cases.
– For available products, delivery times range from a minimum of 3 working days to a maximum of 20 working days.
– The times are however indicative and not strictly binding for NEO’ SRLS.
– At the time of delivery, the property and risk relating to the transport of the products are transferred to the customer.
– Pursuant to articles 130 and 131 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, NEO’ SRLS is liable within a period of two years from the delivery of the Products to the Customer for any lack of conformity of the Products existing at the time of delivery, with particular regard to Products that are defective or damaged. The Customer loses the rights recognised to him/her by art. 130, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 if he/she does not report the detected conformity defect to NEO’ SRLS within two months from the date in which he/she discovered the defect.
– NEO’ SRLS shall replace, at its own care and expense and within a reasonable period of time, with other products of the same quality and title available in its warehouses, those products delivered that are damaged, defective or do not comply with the contract.
– If the replacement with a product of the same quality and title is not possible (for example, due to the unavailability of the same), NEO’ SRLS will refund the Customer the amount paid for the damaged, defective or non-compliant product and for the delivery of the same.
6 CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
– The Customer declares and guarantees (1) that he/she is a consumer according to the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; (2) that he/she is of age; (3) that the data provided by him/her for the execution of the Contract are correct and true.
7 PRICE AND PAYMENT
– The prices are expressed in Euros (€), the prices in the Product sheet do not include shipping costs.
– The amount of the price shall be paid at the time the order is placed, by means of advance payment by credit card or bank transfer. The cards accepted are CartaSi, Visa, VisaElectron, Mastercard. The Customer shall check with his issuing bank that his card is authorised for purchases on the web.
8 FORCE MAJEURE
– The parties shall not be liable for delay in the performance of their obligations under the contract if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control. The party delayed due to force majeure shall be entitled to an extension of time necessary to fulfil such obligations.
9 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
– Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Articles 50 et seq. and 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The legislation provides for the right to withdraw from contracts, guaranteeing the consumer the right to return the product purchased and to be reimbursed for the entire cost incurred, within 14 days of receiving the product. The refund does not include transport costs for the subsequent return.
– The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a written notice by e-mail indicating the reference number of the order confirmation.
– Pursuant to Article 55, second paragraph, of the Consumer Code, the Customer shall not have the right of withdrawal in the following cases
a)Goods that have been specially made to order in a specific finish or coating colour according to the customer’s specifications cannot be returned. Articles “made to order” are defined as articles specially produced according to the choice of finishes ordered by the customer and put into production according to these specifications. All “made to order” items are clearly labelled as such on the corresponding product page. If the order is received damaged or defective, a replacement product will be produced and delivered as soon as possible.
b)in the absence of the original packaging;
c)in the absence of integral elements of the product;
d)for damage to the product caused by the Customer.
10 RETURN OF PRODUCTS
– To return the products following the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Customer has fourteen (14) days from delivery of the product to contact NEO’ SRLS to open the return procedure. NEO’ SRLS will organise the return procedure, contacting the courier who will go to the same address of the delivery to collect the product to be returned, intact and packed as originally.
– The products must be returned properly protected in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not worn, damaged or soiled by the customer). The costs and risks associated with the return of products are the responsibility of the sender.
– Refunds will be made within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the goods, by credit card. The refund includes the purchase price of the ordered products and the shipping costs incurred, with the exception of the shipping costs for returning the product, which remain the responsibility of the customer.
11 CUSTOMER SERVICE
– For problems of a technical and/or administrative nature, please contact NEO’ SRLS
E-mail: [email protected] Telephone: +39 333 304 93 05 Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
– The data communicated by the customer and necessary for the execution of the contract shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 on “Protection of Personal Data”.
13 APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
– This contract is subject to Italian law. In the event of a dispute, the place of jurisdiction shall be the place of residence and/or domicile of the Customer.